Friday, September 5, 2008

A beautiful day, a beautiful experience

The tournament for TKD has over. Yeah! I got a silver. I won the first fight with the font kick in his face in a Sudden Death match. :) haha... anyway, I think we were not really hurt because we both have the complete gear. I think.
After my first fight, I hurried to the clinic for a rest. I think I lack oxygen in that fight because the time I remove my head gear, I see black on the side of my head. And there, I decided not to fight for the championship because I don't want to get injured. I really don't want to fight anymore. And if I fight, I am sure I will get lost because my energy has loosen already. But my coach encouraged me to fight for the sake of our department. Because of the people around me, I decided to fight for the championship. But the idea of fighting just for the sake of those people around me to see me fight is still there, I don't care if I loose that time for as long as i won't get injured. My body is most important than my department. Because in the first place, my parents did not agree me to fight. They want me to back out because they see that my body is not prepared for a fight in the arena. Anyway, I fight for the last time.
However, I got loose on my 2nd fight. Hmm... not really a bad fight for me. But the truth is, I was planning not to fight for the championship round because I am okey for just a silver (anyway its only for a experience). I lost with his flying kick to my head. It was not really a good shot because I was really not hurt, his feet sleeps just to my head but I can feel his weight every time it touches my armor. I was thinking if I continue the fight, he has the greater posibility to won, and its a posibility also for me to get injured. You know I don't want that. It's okey for me to loose rather than getting injured. He has the mature body, fit for a fight compared to my fat tummy and a slow pock attitude.
After that flying kick that sleeps in my head. I was pretending to have a dizzy feeling. Because I think it's the best choice for me. I don't want to get hurt more and injured.
The referee then decided to end the match. <- I was happy that moment. (Yes! It's finally over).
Hahaha...

Before the taekwondo eventI have thought to end everything there! what i mean is, I'm going to leave my taekwondo life in that arena. It's my last fight. My first tournament and my last, actually. I have totally decided not to fight again.

It's over now. I am very happy to have that experience. My first and last fight in my life in taekwondo is a tie. ^_^. The first won, and the last lost. happy to have that result.
Well, Thanks everyone for the support and the prayers.

No comments: