Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was about to give up...

Today, I was about to give up. Its because of problems that raised in my head. I didn't know what to do, how to find money while still waiting for a task from my sponsoredreview account. Where can I find a money for my next semester? for the enrollment? if only my parents has the capability to supply my education now a days.
After the examination, I went to my girlfriend's house. I share my problem. Sometimes I can't understand myself anymore because of so much responsibilities. But because of her time to listen to my boring narration of my problem (Actually I'm not a good commentator, I can't construct my narration well), it seems like i feel better now than my morning.
I went back home at 6:00pm. Open up my bag and set up my laptop. Then I opened my email. I got a forwarded email from my classmate with the subject "Voted the Best email of the year!" I was intrigue about it. Then I read it and it enlightens my mind.
I want to share it with you. Here it is:

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR

If you think you are unhappy, look at them




If you think your salary is low, how about her?


If you think you don't have many friends...


When you feel like giving up, think of this man


If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?


If you complain about your transport system, how about them?



If your society is unfair to you, how about her?

Enjoy life how it is and as it comes
Things are worse for others and is a lot better for us J


There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart....pursue those...


This email needs to circulate forever...:










<>












Thanks for viewing and reading it. ^_^. It touches me. Hope it touches you too. Forward it.

2 comments:

Zoltaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoltaker said...

wow this is very touching
it made me cry...how lucky am I to have a better life yet this people who almost don't have life...
they try and try never give up..


P.S..

Tangly!
I've already added you...

http://jeperdize.blogsome.com